http://www.itownonline.com Logo

Your guide to your community.

www.itownonline.com
 
 

RETIRED POLL: Are You A Cereal Mixer?

If you mix cereals, and you have someone telling you how strange you are, you can relax.  You may still be strange, but according to our poll, you're not alone!  More than half our respondents are regular mixers, 18% mix, but feel the need to make an excuse for it, and 30% think the other 70% are weird.

My personal favorite?  1/3 corn flakes, 1/3 either Crispix or Cheerios, and 1/3 granola.  Bon Apetit!

Poll Question: Us "cereal-mixers" can't be alone. If you are not afraid of what this may divulge about your personality, please respond below!

24%    I usually mix more than 1 cereal in the same bowl
27%    I always mix different cereals
18%    I occasionally mix, when one flavor is running out
30%    I never mix cereals - that's weird!

Reader Responses:

Add your response:

Care to Comment? What's Your Favorite Mix?

Instructions
Now that you know that your not alone, you can come out of the cereal mixers closet and let us know what your favorite blend is. It's OK, we'll only use your first name!
Enter Code in Image:
< Above Image Code
Name:
Response
 

Current Articles

We all "Live" in our own communities - so go out and do it!!

The Living section on an .iTownOnline is all about life in the community our sites are based in. That's a lot of information!
RETIRED POLL: Most Frequent Activity

RETIRED POLL: Most Frequent Activity

This retired poll on the Plymouth.iTownOnline.com site asked respondents how they spend their leisure time and money.

What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dish?

Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but we know there's one dish in particular that you are already looking forward to.

COOL BIZ: Irie Caribbean Cuisine - A Taste of the Islands

You may not get a chance to go to the islands this year, but you can experience a taste of the islands, close to home in Canton!

Top 20 Albums of All Time!

Any list of Top 20 Music albums will start a debate. Let's determine our own list right here in Plymouth and Canton.

Past Articles

Community Poll:
Us "cereal-mixers" can't be alone. If you are not afraid of what this may divulge about your personality, please respond below!
I usually mix more than 1 cereal in the same bowl
I always mix different cereals
I occassionally mix, when one flavor is running out z
I never mix cereals - that's weird!
Email this page to a friend:
Your Email:
Friend's Email:
Privacy